Re: [Evolution] Stuck in file file Migration

Hi ...

The migration was part of the Ubuntu upgrade from 8.10 to 9.04.  It started automatically. I did get another email that pointed to a known bug in changing from 32bit to 64bit ... I did do that sometime about then. I am trying the recommendations now.

TIA  ... TomH