Re: [Evolution] Stuck in file file Migration

On Sun, 2009-12-13 at 16:16 -0700, Tom Hunter wrote:
Hi All,

I started using EVO in 8.04, worked fine. Continued with 8.10 still ok.
Somethings just needed to be learned.  Upgraded to 9.04 ... a file
format migration was implemented ... EVO died during migration ... about
2k worth of email locked up with a never ending migration.  Moved to TB
... would like to get my email back ... even continue with EVO

9.10 no help ...  is there a thread on what to do to get this migration
to finish?

For the benefit of those of us who don't use Ubuntu, please refer to
Evo's own version numbers.

poc