Re: [Evolution] two questions about evolution

On Sun, 2009-12-13 at 03:34 -0800, Tudod Ki wrote:
1 - If i want to use e.g.: IMAP, I have to log in "twice", because i
have to log in to SMTP too.
Is there a solution to only "log in once", when using Evolution? [not
the remember the password radio box]

2 - Is there a good way to send Evolution to tray? [e.g.: GNOME under
Ubuntu, Debian]

Thank you.!