Re: [Evolution] Changing browsers

On Sat, 2009-12-05 at 00:15 -0600, dbrenner wrote:
On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 22:39 -0700, Bart wrote:
Would someone please tell me how I can change the browser called when I
click on a link in an email message?

Currently, firefox is called.  I would like to change it to Opera.

Bart

The browser called is controlled by your user preferences in your
Desktop of choice. Not Evolution.
In Fedora 12 Gnome Desktop it would be
System>Preferences>Preferred Applications

In fact given that Evo is a Gnome app, you have to call the Gnome config
widget even from KDE. Run "gnome-control-center" from the command line
and select Preferred Applications. If it's not there, run "yum install
control-center" (sic) as root to get it.

poc