Re: [Evolution] Changing Port 25 to Port 587

Kojak,
An update, I ran Thunderbird on XP and discovered that it would not work with port 587 BUT the default part for my mail service was port 465 & SSL. All is well and works even after I upgraded both my desktop and netbook to Unbutu 9.10.

Thanks all for the help.

John Maxwell