[Evolution] A minor annoyance with discarding messages

When composing or replying to a message, one can close it without
sending, whereupon Evo will ask if you want to discard it, save it or
continue editing. That's fine of course, but in the case of a Reply it
does the exact same thing even if you haven't made any changes.

I'm pretty sure it was more intelligent about this pre-2.24 (or
thereabouts). I quite often start to reply and change my mind before
typing anything, and find it annoying to have to answer the question
when this happens. Note that it doesn't do it if you start to compose a
new message and discard it without typing. Why are these cases
different?

poc