Re: [Evolution] Custom Headers

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 21:07 -0800, Kip Warner wrote:
On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 22:30 -0500, Reid Thompson wrote:
perhaps create an outbound filter that uses one of the scripting
languages (ruby, python, perl,...) to add the
headers that you want?

That's a good idea, but I wouldn't know where to start as I am not
familiar with the Evolution API and last time I checked, it was pretty
formidable and intimidating!

You don't need to know anything about the API. Outbound filters just
take a completely prepared message and modify it (I hasten to say that
I've never done this but it doesn't *look* hard :-). You add them in the
same place as incoming filters, but selecting "Outgoing" in the
drop-down menu.

poc