Re: [Evolution] contacts report

On Sun, 2009-08-30 at 10:59 +0300, Mehmet Cenkhan wrote:
Hi all,

Did you ever print your contacts? Try once, and I think you'llsee what I
mean. You lose some contact information at the bottom of each page.

Is there a solution?

Thanks all...

Mutercim

I have a Brother HL-2040 printer.  If connected either directly or
through windows file sharing, the page gets cut off at the bottom in all
applications but not all file types, not just Evolution.  This may not
be an Evolution problem.

If you are in Linux, go to your printer and print a test page and see if
you get the same results.

jay