[Evolution] Filter on Sender is member of a particular contact list?

I'm a recent (re-)convert to Linux (Debian 5.0), and I am coming from
Windows XP and Thunderbird.

One of the things that I used to do in Thunderbird is to have several
incoming folders, and several Address Books. I had rules set up on
incoming mail to say, for instance, if the sender is from my model
railroad club, then move the message to the corresponding folder. The
advantage of using the Address Book, is that when a new message from
someone that I haven't added to the Address Book yet comes in, I can
immediately add the new contact (right clicking on the address), and
then the rule will route future email.

I am not seeing a simple way in Evolution to do a similar thing. There
are ways to match a particular sender, with each person listed in the
rule, but I don't see a way to match against an element of a collection
(Address Book or perhaps Contact List).

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Frank Borkowski