Re: [Evolution] Heads Up: Merging kill-bonobo this weekend

On Thu, 2009-08-27 at 07:57 -0400, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
Well, this is not the only possible difference for end users.  If
developers of extensions (i.e. evolution-rss, evolution-jescs, etc.)
don't jump on the bandwagon before the GA release of evolution sans
bonobo, some users will be missing functionality.  :-(

True.  I'll be helping them out as much as possible.  I think most of
the extension authors are aware that drastic changes are coming, so
we're not blindsiding anyone.

Matthew Barnes