[Evolution] Heads Up: Merging kill-bonobo this weekend

This is a heads up that I'm going to attempt to finally merge the
"kill-bonobo" branch this coming weekend (August 29/30).

For those who haven't heard me yammering on about this for the past
year, the "kill-bonobo" branch is a major rewrite of Evolution's core
architecture with the primary goal of finally dropping our libbonobo and
libbonoboui dependencies.  This, combined with Ross Burton's porting of
Evolution-Data-Server from Bonobo to D-Bus, should completely eradicate
Bonobo from the Evolution stack by version 2.30.

Merging this branch is going to break a lot of things for the next few
weeks.  That's why we branched early; to have some extra time to pick up
the pieces.  The Calendar is not 100% finished, Evolution-Exchange is
not compatible with this branch, and most third party extensions will
require significant adaptation.

The take-away here is

        IF YOU REQUIRE WORKING BUILDS, USE THE GNOME-2-28 BRANCH.

The sausage making is particularly messy right now, so unless you're
involved in it I'd advise you to steer clear of the "master" branch
until further notice.

Thanks,
Matthew Barnes