[Evolution] In box received posts un-clickable

Some of you will remember I recently inquired about Evo in windows
being different. Well it became a moot point as windows became
corrupted and reinstall disk would not work.
So I am back to EVO in Debian and no great loss as MS is not a favorite of mine.
However I was forced to reinstall Lenny and obviously reconfigure
Evolution. Everything works famously, but I cannot access inbox. I
receive, see amt posts received, but inbox for whatever reason is
unclickable and cannot access which leaves me with gmail only.
Must be some fine tuning of some sort to correct this situation.
Please advise and thanks

Allen Meyers
texas chef94 gmail com