[Evolution] The stark difference in evo for windows and linux

I was able to install evolution on my XP but it is a far cry from
evolution on my debian.
Is there a manual for this particular program? I can send and receive
and cannot find inbox and there is no help.
Unable to find help paths C:\Program Files\DIP Consultants,
LLC\Evolution/share/gnome/help/evolution or C:\Program Files\DIP
Consultants, LLC\Evolution/share/gnome/help/evolution. Please check
your installation.
Someone please advise

Allen Meyers
texas chef94 gmail com