Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.24.5 && Exchange && Calendar/Invitation acceptance mail stays in Outbox

On Wed, 2009-08-12 at 14:51 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
Hello,

When I get an invitation mail from the Exchange Calendar system and
click 'Accept' the appointment is inserted into my personal Calendar
correctly but the mail confirming the participation stays in the local
Outbox; a Send/Receive operation just says:

    Error while performing operation.
    Could not send message.
    This might mean that your account is over quota.

which of course is not a quota problem because I can send fine any other
e-mail from Evolution; I have had already a look into the source of this
mail in Outbox, but it looks normal.... any idea what could be wrong
with Evo or Exchange?

        Hi,
is it exchange or MAPI you connect to your exchange server? With MAPI I
have an issue when the mail contains some UTF-8 character, with the OWA
exchange I never saw this.
        Bye,
        Milan