Re: [Evolution] I know it's not about Evolution, but...

Hi,

Thanks Richard,
I've found this:
http://www.linuxmail.info/postfix-change-port

Next question then:
-How do I change the SMTP port number on Evolution into 587? Is it
possible customize the port number individually for each mail account in
Evolution or is the change global for all accounts?

I do not have access here to evolution to test it, but I am pretty
sure that all you have to do is to put the name of the server followed
by :port

eg. smtp.mail.com:587

You can do this for every account. Go to Edit->Preferences. Edit the
account, make the changes to the tab "Sending options" (or something
like this).

good luck

dinel