Re: [Evolution] IMAP fodlers subscription

On Fri, 2009-07-31 at 20:43 -0400, Philippe LeCavalier wrote:
Hi there,

I don't really know if this is an 'evolution' problem per se. I
recently started using IMAP in Evolution(2.26.1.1) and for some
strange reason the are two folders I simply cannot delete and/or
unsubscribe to. I guess all I'm looking for here is a little advise on
how to get rid of these folders. FYI If I log in to webmail the
folders in question are not there which is the only reason I think it
might be an Evolution thing.

Hi Philippe. What is the name of those folders? Are they by any chance
the Junk and Trash folders?