[Evolution] Disappearing exchange mail

I've seen this mentioned in the past, read about a few "work-arounds"
but nothing that addressed solving the problem.

I'm using evolution 2.24.5 under Fedora and I'm using the exchange
plugin to access the work WAPI of exchange.

The plugin has a lot of problems; I've seen other people post about them
here so I don't want to repeat them. My biggest issue is that it looses
email. While I can access the web-mail and read the mail, Evolution will
drop quite a few emails from it's list after initially showing them. I
can try to refresh the folder but the mail will not show up.

One of the work arounds is to move the mail out of the inbox and into a
temporary folder. And then back again, and evolution will see it. While
this works on single emails - I had 100s of mail lost - moving them all
to a temporary folder didn't bring them all back to evolution. Only
some.

Together with the instability of the plugin, this is the biggest issue
preventing evolution to be used as a mail client for exchange servers.

I miss a good priority list of these fixes. Some of these problems have
been reported more than a year ago, and they're still present.  What are
the plans with the exchange plugin? Is it still an active component or
has focus shifted away from this ability towards others?

--
Peter Larsen <ego alter gmail com>