Re: [Evolution] Public folders and the MAPI Plugin

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 15:14 +0200, Nicholas W wrote:
Dear All,
 I have just been trying out the MAPI plugin (under Ubuntu 9.04) I can
connect to the exchange server (after temporarily disabling samba),
however I notice that it tries to scan every single public folder in
the public folder structure. My organization has a huge public folder
structure, so it takes for ever (actually I never let it finish). Is
it possible to disable public folder support?

Currently, it is not possible.

I'll fix this ASAP.

Thanks.

--
Johnny [johnnyjacob.wordpress.com | johnnyjacob.org]