Re: [Evolution] Error refreshing folder
- From: Svante R Signell <srs kth se>
- To: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
- Cc: "evolution-list gnome org" <evolution-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Error refreshing folder
- Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:17:26 +0200
The problem is not at the server end. Using evolution on another box,
like this box or the webmail alternative all is OK. Which files to
On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 15:53 +0200, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 14:04 +0200, Svante R Signell wrote:
Looks like the IMAP folder on one of my computers has been corrupted.
Evo complains about an error refreshing the folder. Which file should I
delete to it can be reloaded from the server?
Before doing anything it might be worth trying to access it with a
different client, e.g. Thunderbird or Claws, just to make sure the
problem isn't at the server end.
Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev