[Evolution] Evolution-Exchange on Ubuntu Jaunty

I'd like to upgrade my production machine, but am concerned about either
the stability and functionality of the mapi connector, or the continued
availability of the OWA-based connector.  I really can't afford for this
to be an experimental system.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075