Re: [Evolution] Importing settings

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 08:49 -0400, John Aldrich wrote:
I looked in the FAQ, but I didn't see the answer there... is there any way
to import my KMail configuration into Evolution? I see where I can import
individual mailbox files, but I'd like to import my KMail configs, including
filters, etc as I have a LOT of filters to move mail into folders, etc.

The short answer is no. You can't even reliably import filters from one
instance of Evo to another (unless you massage the XML files).

Also, if possible, I'd like to do a "bulk" import of all my folders so I
don't have to recreate them one at a time when I'm importing messages into
Evolution.

Are there folders local or remote? You don't say. If they're on an IMAP
server you just need to configure Evo to point at the server and you're
done. If they're local POP folders it's probably still easier to copy
them to an IMAP server and back again.

poc