Re: [Evolution] Send/Receive greyed out

On Wed, 2009-04-22 at 09:58 -0400, Art Alexion wrote:
I have a user with Evolution on a laptop, not currently in the office.
She is reasonably tech-savvy, but not familiar with the command line or
file system data structures.

She is using the evolution-exchange backend on Ubuntu Hardy (I don't
have a hardy installation here so that I can check out the evo version.)

It is not retrieving mail and the Send/Receive button is greyed.  Any
ideas I could send to her so that she gets it working this week while
away?

Is the icon at the bottom left showing that it is disconnected from the
network?  Evo's sense of network presence is through NetworkManager -
and sometimes that doesn't correctly relay the truth.  Try clicking on
the connection icon or File -> Work Offline.

P.