[Evolution] alternate port for sending email

In the past with Evolution I have been able to reset the port for SNTP mail to
the port that my mail server uses (different from port 25). This also lets me
use Evolution to send mail when I'm using an internet connection that has port
25 blocked.

In the version of Evolution that came with the latest openSuse I installed
(2.22.1.1) I can't find any place in the mail account setup to specify an
alternative port. Is there some way to do this?

Thanks.