[Evolution] Evo has started locking up

Evolution 2.24.2, Mandriva 2009. This afternoon when trying to either
start a new message, reply or forward Evo will lockup. I'll actually
have to kill the process to close it down. I've logged out and back in
and even went so far as to reboot the box to no avail. What's odd is
that Kmail is suddenly acting the same way even though I don't use it
for mail anymore. Does anyone have any ideas? Any more information I can
provide? Thunderbird works fine, but since it's both Evo and Kmail I'm
not sure where to look. I 'don't' think it has anything to do with the
fact that I'm using IMAP folders on those two or could it?

Chris