[Evolution] Synchronising Palm with Google

Hi,

I am using Evolution 2.22.3.1 in Ubuntu 8.04 on a full spec'ed desktop and have a Palm T|X

I use Evolution for everything, Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Memos and Tasks.

I have no trouble at all synchronising my contacts, Memos and Tasks.

But I am always having trouble with Calendar. Sometimes the appointments synchronise and sometimes they don't.

I do not use the Personal calendar within Evolution, but rather use it to synchronise with my Google Calendar. This it does very well within Evolution. The trouble only occurs when I try to synchronise with my Palm.

Is there anything I am doing wrong, or is this a problem caused because I use Google Calendars?

Andrew "Ampers" Taylor
Blog,   Website,   Photographs,   Humour