Re: [Evolution] Trouble with filters in Evo 2.22.3.1

On Mon, 2008-09-29 at 21:39 +0000, Kelly J. Morris wrote:
I use "rules" to filter the messages from many lists and individuals and
direct them to the appropriate folder in my inbox. Since upgrading to
Evo 2.22.3.1 in Ubuntu 8.041, some of the messages are not filtered when
incoming. When I highlight them and click on "Apply Filters," I get the
following error message:

Error while filtering selected messages
No provider available for protocol `mail'

That usually means that the final destination of the filtered mail is
confused.  Edit the filter and re-select the correct mail folder and it
should work.

P.