[Evolution] Palm Syncing & duplicates

I sync my Palm Centro using gnome-pilot and the evolution conduits.  The
data source is an exchange server.

I get duplicates.  Prevention of duplicates is not my question.  My
question is whether there is an evolution plugin to search for, and
delete duplicates.

I don't see much discussion of the evolution/gnome-pilot conduits on
this list.  Is there a better place to ask?

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075