Re: [Evolution] Evo migration problems

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Patrick - Thanks for your reply.

sudo find /home/kelly -type d -exec chmod ugtx |{|} |;
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `|'

I don't understand what the '|' is doing here. Maybe you mean:

       sudo find /home/kelly -type d -exec chmod ugtx '{}' \;

BTW, why do you want the 't' bit?
This is entirely "monkey-see/monkey-do" on my part. I just did what someone on a list or forum told me to do a couple of years ago. It worked. I wrote down what I did in case I had to do it again one day. So, I'll reboot into Ubuntu and try the above. It's entirely possible that I made a mistake writing things down and/or that I can't read my own writing.

Thanks.  Kelly