Re: [Evolution] Exchange Task folder

I found that there is a file connector-metadata.xml in my home folder. In that file there is <outlook class> tag with 'IPF.Tasks'. I changed that to have the additional ' .Taskline' extension, but it is restored every time that Evolution starts up.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jan van Veldhuizen <jan van-veldhuizen nl>
Date: 2008/9/19
Subject: Exchange Task folder
To: evolution-list gnome org

I succesfully connected Evolution to my company's Exchange server, but I don't see any of my tasks.
Today I discovered why: I am using the TaskLine addin in Outlook to fo my planning. I saw that all task now are not ' IPM.Task' objects, but are ' IPM.Task.TaskLine' objects.
How can I patch Evolution to show those tasks?