Re: [Evolution] Exchange connector question

worked perfectly thanks.
--- Begin Message ---
On Sun, 2008-09-14 at 21:39 +0200, Nigel Atherton wrote:
When I send emails from my evolution client, I have my exchange
account set up as the default.  However, if I send emails from the
evolution computer, they go to sent its in 'on this computer' and not
sent items to the exchange account.

Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Accounts, then select your Exchange
account and click "Edit".

Go to the "Defaults" tab.  You can change the folder for saving Drafts
and Sent Messages there.

--- End Message ---