Re: [Evolution] Freeze

Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 13:58 -0500, John P. Chambers, LMFT, LCSW, LPC
wrote:

Shut down normally last night. Loaded evolution this morning and
clicking on the Calendar freezes everything. I can terminate app and
come back up, however, I can't get to the Calendar, nor figure out
anyway to fix it. I need the calendar.
Thanks for any help
John

	Hi,
try to install debug info packages for evolution, evolution-data-server
and evolution-exchange (if you use that), let it freeze and then attach
gdb to running evolution process where invoke "thread apply all bt"
command and see where it got freeze.

You can attach such backtrace with your evolution version to
http://bugzilla.gnome.org and probably give here a reference to the new
bug you will file.
	Bye,
	Milan