Re: [Evolution] Exchange MAPI plug-in wont stay enabled...

        what does
        $ find /usr/local/ -name liborg-gnome-exchange-mapi.so show?

                /usr/local/lib/evolution-2.24/plugins/liborg-gnome-exchange-mapi.so

        what does
        $ find /path/to/your/build/area -name liborg-gnome-exchange-mapi.so show

                /home/tmp/evolution/plugins/exchange-mapi/.libs/liborg-gnome-exchange-mapi.so

Since this work is being done in an isolated location, I can easily delete everything and re-compile.  Is
there any reason why I can't make $PREFIX the same for all of the components (samba, openchange, and evol)?

~J