From: Reid Thompson [mailto:reid thompson ateb com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:55 AM
To: Jeff Singleton
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution Cannot Start

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 09:41 -0400, Jeff Singleton wrote:
Thanks Reid

Now I have a new problem ... Evolution does not see the MAPI Server option in the initial setup phase.
I'm rebuilding evolution and the data-server to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I'm not using the MAPI, but i did glance at the instructions, and i seem to recall that the executable was
installed outside the 'normal' area -- just make sure you're actually starting the exes that you think you
are...