From: evolution-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:evolution-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Reid Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 9:12 AM
To: Jeff Singleton
Cc: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution Cannot Start

On Wed, 2008-10-29 at 09:06 -0400, Jeff Singleton wrote:
All,

So I got past all of my compiler woes...but now I get this immediately
after running 'evolution'

    Evolution can not start.
    Your system configuration does not match your Evolution
configuration.
    Click help for details

Is there something I need to delete out of my home dir?

Thanks,
----
Jeffrey Singleton
Systems Technologist III