Re: [Evolution] Gmail, IMAP and Evolution Filters

On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 23:06 +0200, jongi wrote:
I've applied a filter to incoming messages. In Gmail the messages show
that there is a label attached to them. However in Evolution the
messages still appear in the Inbox rather than the folder name with
the Label.

Works for me. I filter several mailing lists on Gmail with no problem. I
set up the filter to "skip Inbox" and "apply label", if that helps.

poc

PS Don't top-post on this list. It makes threads harder to read.