Re: [Evolution] buggered my installation?

On Sun, 2008-11-23 at 16:34 -0800, Bob Hemus wrote:
  Two days ago I was unplugging/plugging in my USB cables and ro make
it a bit easier I unplugged my ethernet cable without turning off my
box.  Since then no Evolution.  My browsers srill work, Epiphany and
Firefox.  I've gone through "Preferences" a dozen times to get it
fixed to no good outcome.  I'd appreciate any help anyone could
provide.

There's no way simply unplugging an Ethernet cable can damage your
Evolution instalation. It's like losing a network connection to a
server, something that happens all the time with no problem.

Unplugging a USB cable could matter if it connects an external drive
that your installation is on, otherwise not.

You don't say exactly what's wrong with it.

poc