[Evolution] Auto-accept invitations?

Apparently Outlook has a feature where any appointment sent to you is
automatically entered into your calendar as "tentative".  This allows
you get notifications of upcoming meetings even if you haven't had a
chance to read your email.

Is there any way to do this in Evolution?  I can't find anything in the
settings, nor anything in Google.  If it's not possible, please consider
this a feature request.  I may be forced to switch to Outlook at work if
Evolution cannot handle this, which I really don't want to do.

Thanks.

Chris Pimlott