Re: [Evolution] [openchange][devel] [ANN] Evolution-mapi moved to new SVN repository

On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 11:18 +0530, Johnny Jacob wrote:
Hello,

We have created a new SVN repo for evolution-mapi provider.

** svn://svn.gnome.org/svn/evolution-mapi **

This has repo has :
1. MAPI Account setup e-plugin.
2. libexchangemapi - Backend code for talking to server using openchange's libmapi.
3. Evolution Data Server backends for addressbook and calendar.
4. Camel provider (mails).

Hi Johny,

Thanks for the update.

In the meanwhile, I have written a patch for EXCHANGE-MAPI
evolution-data-server yesterday which make evolution work with
libmapi-0.8 latest trunk revision. I'll move my patch from
EXCHANGE-MAPI-EXCHANGE (local copy) to evolution-mapi new repository
asap.

I was able to send/receive emails, appointments and contacts.

The only update issue I have diagnosed so far is a problem with the
recipients routine (the "DON'T f***ing touch this function ones"
function and sub-functions) which I'll presumably be changing ;-)

When I have completed this latest task, I'll update evolution-mapi code
to use latest libmapi API functions and review the code for possible
bugs/unexpected behavior related to libmapi usage.

Cheers,
Julien.

--
Julien Kerihuel
j kerihuel openchange org

GPG Fingerprint: 0B55 783D A781 6329 108A  B609 7EF6 FE11 A35F 1F79