[Evolution] Evolution does not restore size of message list in wide view

Hi,

one more bug I found in Evolution 2.24.0 and 2.24.1 is that it does not
restore the size of the message list.

I am using the wide view with the message list in the middle. When
moving the right border of the message list (far) to the right Evolution
does not restore this position on next startup. Instead the right border
is back to its old position.

One interesting thing I found out is that when Evolution is open and I
move the slider to the right the
gconf-key /apps/evolution/mail/display/hpaned_size is changed. When
editing this value in gconf-editor it has no effect on Evolution. When
changing the key /apps/evolution/mail/display/paned_size in gconf-editor
the slider in Evolution is instantly moved.

Not sure if this has something to do with the problem but at least it's
strange.

Please cc me on replies as I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks,

        Percy