Re: [Evolution] Evolution Exchange with Cookieauth.dll

On Thu, 2008-11-06 at 07:41 -0800, Ravi Shah wrote:
I believe it is using Exchange 2003, but here is the URL that it is
re-directing to.

https://Corp.URL/CookieAuth.dll?GetLogon?reason=0&formdir=1&curl=Z2FOWAZ2F

and it has typical Microsoft Outlook Web Access Form.  If I enable not to
accept cookies, site won't let me login and asking to enable the cookie.

I will send you other debug later on today.  Thanks again for all your help.

Hmm.. I think, we would need E2K_DEBUG traces to fix this issue.

V. Varadhan

Ravi

Ravi Shah wrote:

I am new to Linux Desktop running Fedora 10 back to 9, and now back to 10,
but can't get the Evolution Exchange work with the Corporate.  I have
shifted through hundreds of documents, and few things I have found that
there appears to be issue with the Exchange Server behind the ISA Firewall
in which you are redirecting using Cookieauth.dll?

I have found some documentation in which Apple's email client having
similar problem.  I am running the latest Exchange for the Evolution which
comes with F10, and I have tried all sorts of variation of how to enter
stuff in, but nothing has worked.

I would like to switch, but I can't use F10 without functioning Exchange
Connector, and I wonder if anyone knows if this issue has been resolved?