Re: [Evolution] libmapi.so.0.8 has undefined reference

Hi Jeff..

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 1:46 AM, Jeff Singleton
<JSingleton airdefense net> wrote:
Generating libmapi/utf8_convert.yy.c

Compiling libmapi/utf8_convert.yy.c with -fPIC

<stdout>:1795: warning: 'yyunput' defined but not used

Linking libmapi.so.0.8

Linking sample application bin/libmapixx-test

libmapi.so.0.8: undefined reference to `GetFIDFromEntryID'

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

gmake: *** [bin/libmapixx-test] Error 1

IIRC, Johnny back ported a patch from OpenChange trunk to r710. So we
are actually using r710 + a patch. I'll try to send the patch to you
ASAP. (/me would put it up on the wiki too). I'm not sure though if
this symbol is provided by that patch.

Sorry the late responses. Doing too many things at the same time :-(

-Suman