Re: [Evolution] Making notification box go away

On Wed, 2008-11-05 at 14:04 -0500, George Reeke wrote:
Dear colleagues,
   [I have evol 2.12.3 on a RedHat EL 5 smp 64-bit system]
   Recently evolution started popping up a notification box
when mail is received.  I don't want this because I only get
email by clicking the Send/Receive button.
   I read the archives but I still can't get rid of it.

1. Edit -> Plugins
2. Uncheck "Mail Notification".
3. Restart Evolution, just to be sure.

That should be all you need to do.  If the "Mail Notification" plugin
re-enables itself on start up then that's a bug.

Matthew Barnes