Re: [Evolution] Spell-checker underlines even the words correctly spelled

On Tue, 2008-11-04 at 10:41 -0500, Peter N Spotts wrote:
Thanks Matthew, and interesting. I'm running 2.24.1 and only have US
English checked as a dictionary preference. I still have the problem.
That could mean that a trip to the bug-reporting arena is in order...

Hmm, maybe you're hitting a different bug than the one I was thinking
of.  In 2.24.0 there was a bug whereby a word was marked as misspelled
unless it appeared in ALL enabled dictionaries rather than ANY.  This
sounds like something different.

So yeah, please report this at bugzilla.gnome.org and I'll try to
investigate this further.

Thanks,