Re: [Evolution] Gmail: "Error storing folder ."

On Mon, 2008-11-03 at 09:52 -0500, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
Does Kmail behave this way? It's been a long time since I've used it.

No, it pops an error in a message box.  I think it waits for you to
dismiss the warning before it does ANYTHING else, but seems to work fine
after you dismiss it.

Evo is the best for Exchange; kmail seems much better with Gmail IMAP.

--
Art Alexion
MIS