[Evolution] Calendar with Evolution Exchange on Hardy

Hi there,

since the latest updates that were posted today (at least, I've installed them today), calendar on Exchange stopped working. I get a segfault on evolution-exchange, and I receive a message that the calendar terminated unexpectedly.

I've read some of the messages posted on this list, and I even enabled the hardy-proposed repository and downloaded the evolution-exchange update, but it still doesn work. Any other ideas?