Re: [Evolution] Cannot Authenticate with Exchange Server

On Fri, 2008-05-30 at 11:02 -0400, Davis Ford wrote:
Hi, I have Ubuntu Hardy Heron.  I installed all latest updates today
-- noting that a huge upgrade of patches happened today to the
evolution package and dependencies.

The evolution version I have is: 2.22.1.1-0ubuntu3

The evolution-exchange version I have is: 2.22.1-0ubuntu1

Do you have the "hardy proposed" repository enabled?  There's an update
to Evo Exchange there, to this version:

2.22.2-0ubuntu1

There's also a critical update to libldap that you'll need if you intend
to use the Exchange address list for completion, etc.

username: TANA\davidfor
OWA URL: https://mail.somewhere.com/exchange/

First, the URL just needs to be the hostname; you can leave off the
"exchange" part:

        https://mail.somewhere.com/

I haven't needed to use a domain but I do remember having problems with
earlier releases.  Getting this syntax right is definitely the first
step.  I recommend trying a forward slash instead:

        TANA/davidfor

to see if that works.