Re: [Evolution] Setting notification on forwarded emails

This is obviously a bug, an oversight really, but hardly a show stopper.
The icon is available, and the behaviour used to be that forwarded mail
was signified with the right arrow.  It should be a simple fix. I do not
often forward mail, and when I do it is normally the humourous stuff
which is inconsequential.  I never find myself wondering, "Hmmm, did I
send that joke to Bill or not?". Normally I laugh and delete.

Andrew Greig
Melbourne, Australia