[Evolution] EVO worked well today, but ...

[ EVO 2.22.1.1 on Hardy all the latest patches ++ installed ]

Ok today was the first day for a while, that Evo worked very well in the Exchange mode - no issues at all today. Very nice.
Yesterday I had some issues with the backend processes disconnecting again, funny enough only when I went to the calendar. Now what changed until today. Today there was an update, but I did not recognize any Evo lib's etc ...

Now I am wondering whether there is a dependency to a longer delay in the exchange server or a specific error message, which could cause Evolution to lose contact withe the backend processes. My exchange server is on the other end of the world and networks delays do happen of course.

I don't want anyone to go on a wild goose chase, but I was just thinking out loud that there might be such a dependency ...

Just a thought!

Axel

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.