Re: [Evolution] Problems with importing outlook calendar into Evolution

Thanks for the hint - unfortunately I'm not using ms-exchange, but a simple IMAP-account.

BTW: is there a possibility to connect to an OX-Server? something like an OXtender for Evo? Does anybody knows something about that?

regards

Patric