Re: [Evolution] Email not picked up

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 09:52 -0400, Axel wrote:
I hate to stress it, but working Exchange Email, Exchange Calendar is
really the must haves for Evolution. I don't want to talk it down, but
if I am looking for an IMAP client I would happily use Kontact or
Thunderbird (or gmail).

I hate "me toos" on mail lists, but I have to agree here.  I have a
gnome box whose sole purpose is to host evolution for corporate exchange
mail.  I do everything else in KDE/kmail on a separate box.

Another thing I don't quite understand is that I have a third box with
Suse SLED 10.1 that has Evolution 2.6 that seems to do all the exchange
stuff flawlessly.  SLED is an enigma with me as I don't like the RPM
system nor the proprietary Suse repositories, but I keep it around
because everything (except very lame printing) really works well
integrated into a Microsoft corporate environment.  I thought Suse
contributed its tweaks upstream.  Is this not so?  If it is so, why have
the tweaks not made it into the upstream source?

--
Art Alexion
MIS